Friday, October 10, 2008

My Soulmate

* I am now very HAPPY for one of my besties! Congrats, CINDY!!!



And since she's found her soulmate, I have to dig around for mine now...LOL, Jiun, since this post is dedicated to you, why not be my soulmate for one post okay? (smiles sweetly)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jiun! Happy 21! Its not getting older that matters, its gettin more sexier and womanly that counts!



So here are the 21 reasons why I can't live without you:


1) I have a picture folder entitled "Jiun and Qing/ JQ". WTF, see how much you matter in my life? I have one whole folder filled with pics of you and me! Others dun even have okay...maybe its cos of the fact that we are camwhores...but...if I cut off the Jiun, the Qing will be very lonely.


2) We have telephatic moments- I will be thinking that I wanna eat McD's....then she'll be thinking the same thing! I'll be thinking that I want to go shopping...ta-daa, she wants to go shopping too, at the same place, same day, same time!


3) When people say our names in Curtin...they always inquire about BOTH of us... its a one word thing- Jiun and Qing...or Qing and Jiun, personally, I like Qing and Jiun better, but for birthday girl's sake, let's say Jiun and Qing today!


4) Your silly theories! Hahhahahahha, one day I really need to dedicate one whole post to your theories, which bring laughter and many silly moments into our lives...thanks, dear!


5) WHO ELSE WILL TAKE PICTURES UNDER THE HOT SUN AT 1.00 p.m. WITH ME, not caring about sunburn or the fact that our image has gone 'poof' at Curtin since we were taking pictures right next to the main road- where all these cars filled with university students pass by?


6) She's there for me no matter what- my silly moments, my funny days, my doubt-ful days... and when Raymond Lam dies in a TVB show, she listens to my crying and comforts me!


7) Who else can I share my secrets with? Especially the stupid secrets which only we get, because we're silly in that way? Ehhh, you dun go blog about my Xiao Shuai okay!


8) When we can laugh at each other's stupid mistakes, when we meet each other in baggy clothes looking more like trash collectors than beautiful 20 year olds- I knew we were made for each other!


9) When we're the only ones laughing at something...while everyone else looks at us weirdly...next year, I will laugh alone... (sad sad sad)


10) She who doesn't understand why I must be so organized, I who can't comprehend why she's so disorganized...BUT WE ARE STILL ABLE TO FIND THINGS FOR EACH OTHER!


11) She has 20 % staff discount at Secret Recipe. Muahahahahahhahah!


12) We are able to talk in campus for the whole study day, talk on the way back to our houses, then get on the phone and talk again for 2 hours!


13) I cannot sing, she can damn well become a singer if she wants to. I need to keep her by my side for those moments when she can save me embarrassment and help me sing. (hahahha!)


14) Sometimes, when I re-think my life (although it is still a short life), I am thankful that we became such good friends...good sisters and good soul mates... I would be lost without her!


15) Although we have totally different outlooks on life (she wants marriage by the time she's 25, I shiver at the thought of marriage) totally different fashion styles (she's a bohemian queen at heart, I like simple, unique patterns) totally different food buds (she prefers Chinese Cuisine and Malaysian Delicacies, I have a soft spot for pastries) totally different loves in our lives (she likes Burberry and Uncle Bobby Au, I prefer Chanel and HANDSOME RAYMOND!) totally different views about life that gets us into these heated quarrels- we always know that deep down inside, we will still love and cherish each other!


16) I am actually risking my future daughter/ son's wrath by matchmaking him/her with Jiun's future son/ daughter...but we are wise future mothers... If her son/ daughter is too ugly, at least my daughter/ son does not have to carry out their end of the bargain!


17) Its just those random moments- when we're really bored in class or itching to say something- and then we turn to each other at the same time! I ask you, are we fated or what?


18) The craziest things that we've dreamed up but have yet to go about doing! Never you mind, when we are working people...we will definitely do ALL of them! But Jiun, you gotta get out of Miri first!


19) I will tell her future kids all her embarrassing stories... so in order to be able to tell them that, Jiun, you and I cannot lost contact, you must get married and you must have kids. Especially that story about the 2G hand phone memory card! LOL.


20) I need you to contribute to my Chanel 2.55 handbag fund! Therefore, I cannot lose you!


21) Simply because...my GIGI is Married to your BIBI! We need to allow them time to re-produce and welcome our grandkids into the world!






So, Happy Happy Birthday,
to a dear gal full of charm,
who just needs a spoonful of confidence,
to show the world her talents,
who believes and hopes,
and dreams romantic thoughts,
who laughs and scolds,
and sees the best in all!



0 comments: