Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Untitled Post





Things that happen, oh-so-randomly, in life...
slips of everyday moments,
that never fail to light up my day.

When one is bored during a lecture,
its advisable to have a horde of playthings at ready-
My GIGI being a big girl and taking her very first steps!
Where's your Bibi, Jiun?



The peers at Uni,
always the jokers.



The most complicated lecture slide-
in my 2 1/2 years at Uni.
My gosh- can one understand all the boxes?



Blurry pics that have beautiful details,
love your smile, dear!



Kind thoughts from faraway friends,
Let's play spot the purple dolphin!
But seriously,
I really thought your mystery gift was the pack of tissue =___=
SORRY!



Whimsical korean illustrations,
I think I want a new hobby,
that involves collecting these beauties!



The sky after a hard day of classes,
Nature at its very best.



My wallpaper.
It reminds you- movement can make simple things different.
If you know, where to look.



Mom's Home Made Apple Pie.
Yum.
Keeps all the flab on my body. (hahahha!)



Cute little orphaned clip,
that I picked up along the way,
I think its loving its new home now!



Finally,
in lieu of that 'woman' who I really don't relate to:
Forget Sarah Palin, Vote Obama to those who can!






Credits:

Obama poster from Ginny Branch
(A lovely take on the 1960's Larry Gates classic)

0 comments: