Friday, December 26, 2008

Starts with a 'C'

CHEN!

Hope you're having great hols! See ya next year babe!

Here's your tag- one month too late! Ooops!


1. What’s your ambition?
Seriously, although this sounds real shallow:
I WANT TO OWN A CHANEL 2.55!


2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
-_- Family.
Or whoever is willing to jump into a raging ocean to save me If I ever fall over a boat.


3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
I have had blank periods and depressing periods,
but never once have I contemplated suicide.
I love life too much,
and the dear people in my life.


4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Hm... Sometimes, yes. Sometimes, no.


5. How many babies you want?
2. The hell I am going to churn out more after two.
2 is the optimal level.


6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Ermm...well, it does happen-
so therefore this question is void.


7. What is your goal for this year?
2008?
I'm not one to look back upon the past,
I think I've achieved quite a lot this year,
including all my outlined goals!
(Smile)


8. Do you believe in eternity love?
...
U mean eternal love, huh?
Let me tell you-
Romeo and Juliet?
That was one hell of a sad story because people simply forget about Paris and Rosaline-
the spurned lovers of Juliet and Romeo respectively.
Eternal love?
All I ask for is to survive the 1st year of marriage,
If I ever get married!


9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
Seriously, there is no perfection in the world.
Perfection is but an idealistic option.
Whoever strives for perfection doesn't exist in reality.

Someone who can accept me for who I am,
that's all I ask-
but superb cooking skills are a nice bonus treat!


10. What are you really afraid of?
Lizards. Eurgh.


11. What are your bad habits?
(shifty eyes)
Over-perfectionist habits when it comes to organizing my room?


12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
Seriously?
I have no idea.


13. State a random fact about yourself
I like to take long, hot showers.


14. What does flying means to you?
Freedom.


15. What do you crave for the most currently?
Green tea from Ocha-cha.
I miss thee!


16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
A birthday CD! It was a great, thoughtful gift.
First time anyone actually sang me Happy Birthday on a guitar!


17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
Loud!
Soulful.
Caring.
Kind-hearted.
Good-looking.
Fashionable.
Opinionated.


18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
Bought and ate a Pavlova.
Yummy.


19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?
One step at a time, people.
I wonder as well.


20. What are you going to do after this?
Watch a movie with my family.
Little Brother 1 went on a crazy DVD buying spree.
We be happy to benefit from it!



;)


0 comments: