Monday, April 6, 2009

I Heart Sundays

I am so inspired by Bliss that I now want to start my own I Heart List.
Just little snitches of everyday things that keep me up and at it at life.
Little reminders of how beautiful and fulfilling life is, and can be.
I Heart Sundays- relaxing, peaceful and a chance to rejuvenate my soul.



I heart my chinese dumplings- heavenly with sliced ginger and vinegar.



I heart Vaalia yoghurt with blueberries and muesli.



I heart the comforting noise of a boiling kettle.



I heart Japanese savoury toppings for rice. Yummy!



I heart the feel of prickly grass on my feet.



I heart Sustagen.



I heart my home.



I heart my new Ipanema's.



I heart this 'truthful' pillow.



I heart this teacup.



I heart Clemence Poesy's jacket.



I heart TeaTime and Peppermint Tea.



I heart T-Shirt Dresses.



I heart this beanie, with a brooch.



I heart this MIUMIU bag, just that I can't afford it.



I heart lovely features on plain walls.



I heart confetti in the air.


I heart self-portraits.









Pictures Credits:
me, bliss and Vogue Girl Korea

0 comments: