Friday, September 5, 2008

To see is to believe?




Sometimes, we wonder... about reality.
Is it not a fragment of our imagination?
Something so familiar that you knew you'd seen it before?


I get flashbacks very frequently-
First, it comes as dreams,
then as memories,
then when the actual scene plays out before me...
Its like a homecoming- knowing something that was bound to happen.


Which brings me to the quote of the day
(damn- that phrase is so over-used)



"You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see,

but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel."

-Unknown







Mood:
Cultivating my inner-self
Study Period

Listening:
Katy Perry
王若琳

Wearing:
More boyish stuff- cos of my feminine haircut

Missing:
Dearest BestieTing
(who's on a flight back to UK)


Credits-
Pic from BabyBabyBaby Mag
by Roberta Ridolf

0 comments: