Monday, November 24, 2008

In-betweens

- In between my university responsibilities and my holidays

- In between my precious sleep and hours of staring blankly at the ceiling

- In between feeling happy that my waistline is still slim and irritated that my jeans now hang loose

- In between smiling and frowning, at the idiocy of my Little Brother(s) 1 and 2

- In between being Overjoyed and feeling Apprehensive of finally getting my dream come true!

- In between Vogue Girl Korea and Teen Vogue. Which is the lesser of two evils?

- In between cutting out sugary sweets to repair my skin and eating all I want during a buffet!

- In between waiting for Twilight and reading Breaking Dawn

- In between finding time for me, myself and my dear family

- In between deciding to choose a nice gift or just merely a warm hug

- In between celebrating Papa's big day while awaiting Mom's next month!

- In between weaning myself off odd sleeping hours and exerting my independence that I CAN sleep late.








So many In-Betweens,
I'm lost at the junction.


As promised, dear Fish,
A pic from Vogue Girl Korea!
GOOD LUCK for your internship!
Go get 'em, gal!

0 comments: