Saturday, March 21, 2009

I like you so very much

So much in fact that I gotta wake you up,
Its not that I have words to speak,
I just wanna see you looking at me.
I miss you so very much so much in fact I gotta call you up,
Its not that I have news to bring,
I just wanna make your telephone ring...

-Sleepy Tigers (Her Space Holiday)




Just discovered this gem of a musician through a totally sweet, cute and inspiring commercial on TV! In fact, I got so inspired by this ad that I actually sent in a resume to the company! I so wanted to work for them after this ad!!! Hence the power and persuasiveness of marketing and advertising!


Without further ado- let me share my little friend with you:







For a slightly better version:
YouTube (Click on LINK)


Property of:
Gloria Jeans and Her Space Holiday


;)

0 comments: